Telephone System Maintenance ContractsA maintenance contract is service agreement between you (the client) and us (the maintainer) to keep your telephone system up to date and in working order. If you have a problem on your telephone system, whether major or minor, a maintenance contract will give you the peace of mind that it will be fixed in a timely and professional manner.
New telephone system - do I need maintenance?
All Panasonic telephone systems that we sell come with a written 12 month maintenance contract over and above the normal warranty. After the 12 month period we will ask you if you would like to extend the contract.
Our standard maintenance contract basically covers every type of fault exept natural disaster and normal wear and tear of consumable parts.
Here is a quick list of whats provided:
- Major fault technician onsite within 4 hours
- Minor fault technician onsite within 8 hours
- New for old replacement of faulty hardware
- 1 free call out per 12 months (valued at $150)
- Free software/firmware upgrades
- Unlimited phone support
- Unlimited remote programming
- No charges for any labour or hardware when fault occurs
A maintenance contract varies in cost significantly depending on the level of service provided and age and type of telephone system. As a general guide a maintenance contract works out at about $50 per handset per annum with a minimum of $400
Other sites: PBX Telephone Systems